Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bahahahahahahahaha

OK, so remember how 3/4 of a full year ago I started this blog and titled my first post "Laziness: the bane of my existence" and then never posted anything after that?  Ha!  It appears that I know myself too damn well.  I want to say that I haven't found time to update this thing but I would be lying.  My mentality runs something like this,  "why spend time writing a blog when I could be spending it watching movies or playing guitar or having some other measure of fun?" Anyway, point is, it's a really bad joke that I've waited this long to get on here and do this thing.  It's also a really bad joke that the reason why I'm on here now is because I've gotten bored of facebooking at work and needed to find something else to do to keep my mind occupied.  So yes.  I'm too lazy to blog on my own time, and yet I'm blogging as a way to be lazy at work.  Bahahaha man am I awesome.

Here's something cool I'm listening to at work right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment